Covid-19 - Information for your participation/visit
Update: 1st October 2021
A safe and successful participation InfraTech 2022
We are looking forward to an prosperous 5th edition of InfraTech, where security and successful networking go hand in hand. We understand that you would like to keep a close eye on all the developments surrounding COVID-19. We are happy to inform you about the current situation.
InfraTech 2022 follows the measures taken by the German government to prevent the further spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are in close contact with the local government, under the leadership of Messe Essen, to determine how InfraTech 2022 is going to take place. The well-being and safety of all involved is paramount.
We are ready for InfraTech 2022 to take place in Messe Essen in accordance with the 1.5 meter directive and other applicable guidelines. On this page you can read more about the developments in this area and we will inform you when changes arise.
The following rules apply to both exhibitors and visitors on the exhibition floor:
- Do not shake hands but greet your contact person with a friendly nod and smile.
- Wash or disinfect your hands as often as possible whilst entering and visiting the exhibition, there are disinfection poles at many points on the exhibition floor.
- Touch your face as little as possible.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Stay home if you have symptoms that could indicate a COVID-19 infection or if you have been in contact with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Visitors and exhibitors will be subjected to a 3G check on the days of the fair (11th to 13th January 2022) before they enter the exhibition hall.
Rules for exhibitors
- Mouth and nose protection must be worn during assembly and dismantling.
- Please take suitable protective measures to avoid droplet or smear infection. This is a recommendation, but not an obligation according to the current Corona Protection Ordinance.
- the installation of transparent partition walls at reception counters or other points of interaction
- the attachment of floor markings to maintain the distance and route guidance,
- the provision of disinfection facilities and spacious meeting rooms and catering areas.
- Please register your stand personnel and personnel who will set up the stand on Monday, January 10, 2022 before the exhibition. Register here your stand constructor.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in Messe Essen and on the InfraTech exhibition floor when moving.
- When stopping and talking in a stand or having a seat in a theater, studio or catering facility, the face mask can be removed.
Rules for visitors
- InfraTech works with time slots for entering, so we can guarantee everyone a controlled visit.
- As long as visitors can keep 1.5 m, there is no maximum number of visitors per stand. InfraTech relies on the responsibility of its exhibitors and visitors in this regard.
Do you have questions about your (possible) participation or a visit to InfraTech? Please contact us via de mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +31 6 282 796 22.