Covid-19 - Information for your participation/visit
Update: 19th August 2021
A safe and successful participation InfraTech 2022
We are looking forward to a successful 5th edition of InfraTech, where security and successful networking go hand in hand. We understand, of course, that you - just like us - keep a close eye on all developments surrounding COVID-19. We are happy to inform you about the current situation.
InfraTech 2022 follows the measures taken by the German government to prevent the further spread of the Covid-19 virus. We are in close contact with the local government, under the leadership of Messe Essen, to determine how InfraTech 2022 is going to take place. The well-being and safety of all involved is paramount.
We are ready for InfraTech 2022 to take place in Messe Essen in accordance with the 1.5 meter directive and other applicable guidelines. On this page you can read more about the developments in this area and we will inform you when changes arise.
The following rules apply to both exhibitors and visitors on the exhibition floor:
- Do not shake hands but greet your contact person with a friendly nod and smile.
- Wash or disinfect your hands upon entering the exhibition and afterwards as often as possible, there are disinfection poles at many points on the exhibition floor.
- Touch your face as little as possible.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Stay home if you have cold symptoms and/or have been in contact with Corona in the past 14 days.
Rules for exhibitors
- Construction and dismantling only with ticket and face mask.
- Stand design based on 1.5 m distance and splash screens, always consult with the InfraTech 2022 organization.
- Registration prior to the fair is mandatory for stand personnel and visitors.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in Messe Essen and on the InfraTech exhibition floor when moving.
- As soon as people stop and talk in a stand, have a seat in a theater, studio or catering facility, the face mask can be removed.
Rules for visitors
- InfraTech works with time slots for entering, so we can guarantee everyone a controlled visit.
- As long as visitors can keep 1.5 m, there is no maximum number of visitors per stand. InfraTech relies on the responsibility of its exhibitors and visitors in this regard.
Do you have questions about your (possible) participation or a visit to InfraTech? Please contact us via de mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +31 6 282 796 22.